About Me
Name: Amelia
Star- sign: Scorpio
Status: Married =D
Dream: Have my own personal library, guppies aquarium & lean to greenhouse
Target: Catch up with Naruto, D. Gray Man, Bleach anime & all the books I borrow/buy
Anime I'm Currently Watching
Bleach, D. Gray Man, Naruto Shippuuden, Kyou Kara Maoh 3, One Piece, Neo Angelique Abyss, Code Geass: Lelonch of Rebellion, Skip Beat, Hitman Reborn
Anime I Want To Watch
-Zero no Tsukaima season 2
-Idolmaster Xenoglossia
-Shakugan no Shana season 2
-Hack GU OVA
-Nanoha
-Yakitate!! Japan!
-Samurai Champoloo
-Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei
-Gintama
-Vampire Knight Guilty
-Darker than Black
-Nodame Cantabile
[Updated as at 29/7/08]
Anime I watch
.Hack//Sign, .hack//Legend Of The Twilight, .//Hack Roots, .Hack//GU Trilogy(Sequel of hack roots)
A:
Absolute Boy, Agatha Christie no Meitantei Poirot to Marple, Ai Yori Aoshi, Akachan to Boku (Baby & I), Alice Academy, Angel Tales, Avenger, Ayashi No Ceres,
B:
Basilik, Black Cat, Bleach, BT'X, Bubblegum Crisis
C:
Card Captor Saukura, Chobits, Chrno Crusade, Clamp, Cowboy Bepop, Coyote Ragtime
D:
D. Gray Man, Dear Boys, Death Note, Deeper Samurai Kyo Detective Conan, Detective Sch Q, D.N.Angel, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adv
E:
Emma -the Victorian Romance, El Hazard, Erementar Gerad, Escaflowne, EX-Driver
F:
Files of Kindaichi, Flame of Recca, Fruit Basket, Fushigi Yuugi (Curious Play), Full Metal Alchemist
G:
Gatekeepers, Galaxy Angel, Gashbell, Get Backers, Ghost Sweeper Mikami, Gokuesen, Grander Musashi,
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)
H:
Hana Yori Dango, Hikaru No Go (HNG), Hunter X Hunter
I:
Initial D, Innuyasha, Itazura Na Kiss
J:
Jigoku Sensei Nube
K:
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Kare kano), Kekkaishi, Kyou Kara Maou (God, save our king)
L:
Last Exile, Law of Ueki(The), Le Chevalier D'Eon, Love Hina, Lunar Legend Tsukihime
M:
Maburaho, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mai-Hime,
Mamotte Shugogetten (Moon Guardian), Maria-sama ga Miteru & Maria-sama ga Miteru: Haru, Matantei Loki Ragnarok (Detective Loki Ragnarok), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(The), Midori Days, Monster,
Muteki Kanban Musume
N:
Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden Ninku, Neo Angelique Abyss, Neon Genesis Evangelion, New Commanders- Swords of Heaven (Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken), Noein
O:
Oh My Goddess!, Onegai Teacher!, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club
P:
Peacemaker, Petit Puri Yucie (Princess Yucie), Prince of Tennis (PoT), Princess Tutu
Q:
R:
Rental Magica, R.O.D, Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
S:
Saber Marionette J, Sailormoon (All, from R to Superstars), Saint Seiya, Sakura Wars, Samurai 7, Samurai X, Sayuki (Gensoumaden Saiyuuki),
Sayuki Reload, Sayuki Gunlock, School Rumble, Scrapped Princess, Shadow Skill, Shakugan no Shana I&II, Shaman King, Shounen Onmyouji, Slam Dunk,
Shin Hakkenden, Strawberry Panic, Sugar Sugar Rune, Suzuka
T:
Tactics, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicle, Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Twelve Kingdom, Twin Spica
U: Utawarerumono
V:
Vandread, Vampire Knight, Vision of Escaflowne
W:
Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin
X:
Y:
You Are Under Arrest, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh
Z:
Zero no Tsukaima I&II
Note: That all I watch for now, some did not put as I forget the tittle, or dun really watch.